The CoverMate III spa cover lifter is made of weather resistant components that will provide years of trouble free performance. Strikingly different in design from other cover lifts, the Covermate 3 is the perfect cover lift when clearance behind is limited (requires only 6" of clearance behind your spa). The Covermate3 places the spa cover in an upright position. Your spa cover will last longer and be very easy to operate using the Covermate 3. Made of durable aluminum and has a black powder coated finish for years of trouble-free performance. The standard Cover Mate 3 mounts directly to the spa cabinet making it idea for spas housed in gazebos. The "deck-mounted" CoverMate 3 is designed to attache to a deck which is built flust to the top of the spa.
No other hydraulic cover lift offers the beauty, reliability and superior operation of the CoverMate III. Our exclusive wind lock system is the only one of its kind - designed to eliminate broken shock syndrome that other hydraulic lifts experience. Combine that with an aluminum full-frame construction and our stylish composite mounting brackets, and you've given your customers a perfect option with no heavy lifting.
- Requires just 6 inches of clearance behind spa
- Powdercoated, aluminum tubing
- Euro-styled composite brackets with beauty covers that hide mounting hardware for a clean look
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use
- Available with extended pivot arms and extended brackets for larger spas
- Available with optional DeckMount bracket (sold separately)
Installation / Operating requirements and limitations
|rear clearance||side clearance||spa/cabinet shape limitations||mounting location||spa corner shape limitations||type of lift assistance||min. [max.]cover width|
|6"||6"||not for round skirted spas||deck or side||requires "extended bracket" if radiused corners over 15" or cut corners over 20"||gas shock|
See the complete Cover Lift Configurater to compare all cover lifters side by side.
Installation Instructions for the Covermate III
What's actually inside the box.
Position the spa cover (in closed position) on the spa making sure that all four corners are properly positioned and square an the spa.
Operation of Covermate lll
- Fold the first half of the Spa Cover over.
- Unbuckle Safely Lockdown Straps.
- Grip the bar with the foam grip and start pulling upward. The hydraulic shocks will do most of the work to bring the cover to a fully opened position. (The Wind Lock Bar engages automatically when the cover is open.)
- To close the cover, get out of the tub and go to the side of the spa that has the Wind Lock Bar. The cover will not properly close if the Wind Lock Bar is not disengaged, and damage to the cover lifter or spa cover can occur. Lift up on the Wind Lock Bar, grab on to the bar with the foam grip and pull the cover down until it is resting on the spa. The hydraulic shocks will do most of the work to bring the cover to a closed position.
- Fold the top half of the cover back onto the spa. Position the spa cover on the spa, making sure that all four corners are properly positioned and square on the spa.
- Buckle Safety Lockdown straps.