SUPERLIFT2 / IDEAL COVER LIFT Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ideal Spa Covers, Inc. herein known as Ideal, warrants the SUPERLIFT2m/Ideal Cover Lifts to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for the life of the product.
Warranty coverage is extended to the original owner from the date of original delivery. Superlift2m/Ideal Cover Lifts which are not purchased from an Authorized Dealer are specifically excluded from warranty coverage of any kind. Ideal will, at its sole option, replace any component found defective under the term and conditions of this warranty, excluding all shipping costs.
To obtain warranty service, notify a local Authorized Dealer within 10 days of the time the problem became apparent. In the absence of a local Authorized Dealer, Telephone Ideal for a Return Authorization Number prior to returning any merchandise. Return parts to Ideal 335 South Hale Avenue, Fullerton CA 92831 (Address and Telephone subject to change without notice)
- 90 Day Finish
- 1 Year Gas Spring/Tension Spring
- Lifetime on Welds and Structural Components, provided that the recommended maintenance is provided. (See "Exceptions" below).
"Exceptions" to the Warranty
The following items are specifically excluded from any warranty coverage:
- Failure to maintain finish, some maintenance may be required from time to time do to surface scratches which may occur in installation and in normal usage, touch up with a rust preventing product.
- The warranty shall be invalid if the lift has been subject to any alterations, misuses, abuses or damage resulting from improper installation.
- The spa cover is not covered under this warranty and any claim involving the cover must be made directly to the spa cover manufacturer. Ideal has no liability in this regard.
- Damage caused by failure to follow procedures described in the lift manual.
- Normal wear and tear of the components and finish.
- Damage caused by moving the spa.
- Acts of God.
Except as expressed herein, there shall be no other warranty or obligation, expressed or implied, oral or statutory. Ideal Spa Covers, Inc. its agents or employees shall in no event be liable for injury to any person, or for any claim for damage, however arising. All consequential expenses including loss of use, damages, or contingent liabilities arising out of any alleged deficiencies of the Superlift2m or the Ideal Cover Lifts are specifically excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
! WARNINGS ! WARNINGS ! WARNINGS !
Discontinue use of your Superlift2re/Ideal Cover Lifts if a noticeable decrease in lift assistance provided by the gas springs or tension springs occurs. Replacement parts may be ordered through your Authorized Dealer.
Failure to follow the enclosed instructions carefully could result in injury.
Please read all instructions carefully before attempting the installation or use of this product.
All Hardware must be properly tightened before operation of lift, failure to do so may result in injury or damage to lift/spa.